Tuesday, April 10, 2007

"Lions and Tigers and Bears- Oh My!"

" Were off to see the Wizard!"
All but one of them
How cute are these! And how many happy meals do I have to eat to get them all? I am in love with these dolls. I'm not sure if it is because The Wizard of Oz is part of my childhood, or if I am a doll collector at heart. I have almost the whole set for my daughter- who plays with them- but I'm really hoping I can somehow get a set for myself. Was this a marketing technique from Madame Alexander? If so. . . well done! I think these dolls are just darling. I have eaten way too many hamburger happy meals this week, and I'm ready to be done with McDonald for a while, but hopefully we can get that darn wicked witch of the west to complete our set. Despite the madness, I do take comfort in knowing that I am not the only mom who is gladly gagging down a happy meal a day just to get a toy. More than one of my friends have admitted to the same obsession- and yes, they are sick of happy meals, too!

No comments: