Monday, April 23, 2007

"From the Milky Thing"

Josh and I were out shopping today at Target, of course. I had to pick up a few things, but as usual I took a detour through the women's section where I buy a lot of my clothes lately. I wanted to see the swimsuit cover-ups to save myself from embarrassment when I put on that suit for the first time this Spring. As I was shopping and halfway keeping track of Josh, I noticed a pretty sexy looking bikini top in my cart!
Mom
"What's this?" -as I picked it up
"Josh where did this come from?"
Josh
"I got it for you." - pushing it back into the cart
Mom
"But where did you get it?" -looking for a place to put it back
Josh
"From the milky thing" -innocently
Mom
"The milky thing? What's that?" - confused and looking around for something "milky"
Josh
"Right here!"
A rack of sexy women's bikini tops! I should have known - this was the "milky thing".
Enough said! He is a sweetheart-totally innocent, and I hope when he's older he doesn't notice the "milky things" too much.

1 comment:

cd98 said...

Chrissy...I can't wait to see you in your milky thing!!!