Monday, March 5, 2007

A Weekend of Firsts

Lizzy and Grace Morphis
Lizzy and Grace
Lizzy, Cade and Grace
Lizzy had her very first Sunshine Generation performance this past weekend. We got there a little early so that we could get Lizzy changed into her performance costume. We hurried into the bathroom where my little 6-year-old donned her first pair of nylons! I can't believe how fast these kids grow up. She looked like a little teen wearing 1" heals and nylons. I guess shes getting close to being a "tweener", but I love having a little princess and hope she will be a "little" girl for just a bit longer. The performance was sweet- definitely a first- but sweet. They performed at an assisted living center in Mesquite TX which was an easy crowd to please (filled with parents and senior citizens). It was a really fun experience.

1 comment:

Catherine M. said...

Our babies wear nylons! I can't wait for their first bras.