Friday, March 2, 2007

Morning Mischief

Josh and his friend Max
Josh had a little friend over to play this morning, and it got a little too quiet, so as all moms know that is the time to investigate. I went down the hall and noticed the bathroom door closed, so I checked it and sure enough- it was locked. "Josh open the door,". . ."just a minute- Im playin'" After a few minutes of politely asking, I got a credit card, and forced my way in where I found this! Josh informed me that he was just washing Max's hair. The poor kids had the top of his head covered in hand soap. Josh was working on the rinsing though- using a small glass vase- yikes!

1 comment:

Catherine M. said...

I LOVE IT! This picture captures them perfectly. Thanks for taking the time to give us a view of your charming mommy-hood. I espcially appreciate your Mommying my own little Max