Friday, September 18, 2009

First Day of School

First day of school went MUCH better than I thought! My little Joshy started kinder- and is growing up so fast. I thought he would cry- after all he cried half of the days his first year of pre-school. I thought *I* would cry seeing my little boy so grown up. But to my surprise neither one of us shed a tear!

Here are a few pics to prove it!


Anna is a very well know and well like baby at Lakewood. She's there with me everyday in the bjourn. I like to think that people are looking because she is so cute- but it might be that they are wondering how I stuff that 21 lb baby into the infant carrier:)!

Not sure why its so blurry- but it hides wrinkles so I won't complain. Joshy got Ms. Hamilton- and we are really excited about her. She is a new teacher this year and has a lot of enthusiasm!


My two little Lakewood Stallions. They are growing up so fast!

Lizzy started 4th grade and is in a class with 2 of her best friends. She got a teacher she really likes also. I think its going to be a great year.

2 comments:

chattypatra said...

Nothing like having a teacher you love. Here's to a great school year for everyone!

Mitchell Family said...

Wow I can't believe how grown up your kids are. I guess mine are too.