Thursday, June 28, 2007

Lizzy and Her Twin







Lizzy's cousin Brielle came out to see Texas! They had a blast- and even met one of their heroes "Wonder Woman"! They visited San Antonio and went to Fiesta Texas, then met up in Salado at their other cousins house. Lizzy had been looking forward to the visit for 17 days- i know the number because she did a "count down". On the final day- she waited by the window counting down the hours and minutes- it was pretty exhausting being held to my exact phrases such as ; "They'll be here in a few minutes." I better be sure next time or Ill get crossed-examined by my 6-year-old. Their final night was a sleep over where they watched "High School Musical", put on make up, played rock music, colored little love notes, and giggled like 6-year-old girls! I let them stay up as late as they wanted to- I think they finally quieted down about 1 AM. What a week!

2 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

Chrissy, it's so fun to have found your blog. I love all the pictures. Give me a call when you're in town next time and we'll get the kids together to play.

Chrissy said...

Great to hear from you too. Im definitely going to use some of your recipes!!!!